ARTP Annual Conference 2012
Its Litres not Metres: From Cradle to Grave
A Truly Olympic Event for 2012
Thursday 26th to Saturday 28th January 2012
Conference Registration is Now Open
Go to the Delegate Registration Information Page
Go to the Conference Programme Page
The conference programme is almost complete with final speaker participation currently being confirmed. Key speakers already confirmed include:
- Dr. Neil Martin, Leicester, currently serving at Camp Bastion in Afghanistan, who will give the P. K. Morgan Memorial Lecture on Asthma in Elite Athletes
- Mr. Andy Blow, Silverstone speaking on Fitness Training and Assessment for the F1 Driver
- Professor Mary Morrell, London, speaking on the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea/Hypopnoea Syndrome in the elderly
- Professor Kim Prisk, University of California, San Diego, USA speaking on Visiology - probing the lung with MRI
- Professor Janet Stocks, London, speaking on Interpreting Lung Function in the Elderly
Plenary sessions within the programme are:
- Extreme Physiology
- Heart and Lung Tranplantation
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Motor Neutrone Disease
There is a Parallel Track for ARTP Sleep on Friday 27th January.
Go to the Conference Workshop Page
Details of Conference workhops, available for registration on a first come, first served basis will be published shortly.
Go to the Conference Exhibition Page
The main exhibition area is already fully subscribed. A limited number of additional exhibition spaces are available within the Rotunda of the hotel, adjacent to the conference registration area.
Please contact ARTP Conference administration by calling 0845 226 3062 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to express an interest.
Your Opportunity to
'MEET THE EXPERTS'
on Thursday 26th January 2012
18:30 - 19:30
Professor Mike Hughes
Professor Mary Morrell
Professor Kim Prisk
Professor Janet Stocks
All speakers subject to final confirmation