29 - 30 March 2017
Location: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
Contact: For details or to register, visit the website at www.asthma-copd.co.uk/wlartp or contact the team at +44(0) 207827 6000, email email@example.com
SMi is delighted to announce the return of the 13th annual Asthma & COPD conference taking place in London, UK on the 29th-30th March 2017. Aimed at senior scientists and respiratory and inhalation specialists, Asthma & COPD 2017 will reflect on the ongoing issues and latest developments of these two diseases.
• Quan Yang, Pharmaceutical Assessor, MHRA
• Stephen Beckman, Head of Global Respiratory and Allergy, Mylan
• Outi Vaarala, Vice President, Head of Translational Biology, AstraZeneca
• Ewan Walters, Medical Director, Teva UK
• David Leather, Global Medical Affairs Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
• Stefan Leiner, Chemical-Pharmaceutical Expert, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Neelima Khairatkar Joshi, Senior Vice President & Head of Drug Discovery, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• Christopher Stevenson, Venture Leader COPD Interception, Janssen
• Marianna Alacqua, Senior Global Medical Affairs Leader of Respiratory Biologics, AstraZeneca
• Frank Thielmann, Operational Lead Inhalation New Solids, Novartis
• and many more...
Exclusive highlights in 2017:
• Updates from the MHRA on the regulatory challenge to developing inhalation devices
• Overcome hurdles to the success of new devices with Boehringer Ingelheim
• Janssen’s innovative approaches to COPD interception
• Track the emerging trends in targeted treatment with biomarkers and biologics with MedImmune
• Real time data collection’ – an exclusive case study presentation on GSK’s pioneering ‘Salford Lung study’
TIP: You can have new content delivered directly to your email by subscribing to the RSS Feed at the bottom of the page.