Inspire is the official journal of the Association for Respiratory Technology and Physiology distributed free to all members.
The purpose of the journal is primarily for communication and education but it also provides a site which can be used for raising and discussing issues on any aspect of respiratory measurement.
There are usually three editions published each year and these are sent, free, to all ARTP members.
- forthcoming training courses / meetings / events
- reports of meetings including abstracts from presentations
- manufacturers and equipment news 'On the Blower'
- activities of the ARTP Executive Committee and updates on National issues
- news from Regional ARTP Groups
- news from respiratory charities
- ARTP National Assessment news and application forms
- review of articles from recent scientific papers
- scientific articles / letters / contributions from members
- advertisements (job vacancies and equipment advertisements)
Contributions and ideas from members on any relevant issues are always very welcome.
Contributions may be sent by Email to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Potential advertisers can view the tariffs for jobs and other adverts via this link.)
(ISSN No. 1473-3781)